About

The 80/20 Principle

The 80/20 Principle

We all know the 80-20 principle, where something does 80% of what you want it to do. The remaining 20% however takes up 80% of your time. Business software providers standardise their products more and more, focusing on the 80% of the funtionality. Leaving you with questions and needs you would like to see solved quickly and fully integrated. That is where Silver Essence comes in.
Silver Essence platform

Silver Essence platform

Silver Essence is the award-winning tool with which you can build Portals and Apps for your Business Solutions. In a fraction of the time you are used too, using conventional frameworks. And we do this together with you, so you are always in control. With Silver Essence, you have the tools to fix no matter what obstacle. We make it easy to create portals for just these elements that you require. And the best part..we link directly to the administrative system of your choice.
The Swiss army knife

The Swiss army knife

Martijn Feekes of Exact Software called Silver Essence the Swiss army knife for business software. And we could not agree more. We can create the basics of a portal or app in just a couple of days without using code and directly based on your data. That means nothing is lost in translation between designers, IT consultants, developers and yourself. With Silver Essence you can create apps and portals that will help you share, enrich or extend your data and functionalities.

Read more

Powered by Silver Essence

  • Cane Course app

    Cane Course app

    The tool for all organisations involved in training. Create trainings, publish them on your website, have students register online, take care of attendance register as well as certificates and send the invoices from Exact Online, all in one tool.

    Read more

  • Purchase portal

    Purchase portal

    A portal that allows you to send out order requests to several suppliers with just one click. The suppliers enter their proposals, you select the one that works best for you and automatically generate the order in Exact Online.

    Read more

  • Debtor portal

    Debtor portal

    A debtor portal where an external agency has access to, so they can do the necessary invoice reminder calls. Without needing to have access to your full administration. Q-expertise created this initially for their own use.

    Read more

  • Customer portal

    Customer portal

    Any organisation who supports their clients, would like to make sure these customers always have easy access to the latest information. Give your customers want the possibility to see previous support requests as well as the ability to create new ones.

    Read more

Get started today

Webinars

Webinars

Are you curious about Silver Essence and what you can do with this Innovation award winning tool? Register for one of our free webinars.

More

Hackathon

Hackathon

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Schedule your hackathon today so we can show you it works. Getting started was never easier.

More

Contact

Contact

Just let us know what you are looking for and we will make sure we match you to one of our very capable partners for the next steps.

More

  • en
  • nl